Benefits of the Staber PPE Drying Cabinet
All of the power you need. All of the features you want.
Built for Your Most Critical Drying
Created specifically to keep your gear safe, well-maintained, and toxin-free for the next life saving need.
Five Preset Drying Options
Skip time-consuming manual settings with five presets designed for the most common needs of busy fire stations.
Great for Drying All Turnout Gear Types
Designed specifically for PPEs and other related gear, these drying cabinets are built to hold up to heavy use.
Heavy Steel or All Stainless Varieties
Whether you prefer heavy-duty strength or a clean visual profile, select the option that’s best for your fire station.
6 Gear Features
- Conforms to NFPA 1851 guidelines
- 5 selectable temperature settings including air only
- Optional hangers for boots and gloves, and shelves for hoses
- Built-in floor drain to remove water drip off
- Flush mounted lockable slam latch
- Energy efficient 6kW heating element
- Operates on standard 240V single phase 40 amp service
- 5-year limited warranty
2 Gear Features
- 17.5 cubic feet of total drying area
- Top hanging rod and two additional lower tray shelves
- Two horizontally-mounted hanging brackets
- 1-year limited warranty
We’re Committed to Our Customers First
There’s a reason the world's largest brands trust Staber.
Years of Experience
Hear First-Hand From Our Customers
There’s a reason so many choose Staber.