Industry-Leading Products for Fire Stations
Eliminate harmful toxins and properly maintain your life-saving gear.
Speak to a Product Specialist
Complete the form to learn more about Staber and industry-leading fire station products, or call us at 800-848-6200.
The Most Effective and Safe Washers & Drying Cabinets for the Fire Industry
Keep your gear safe, well-maintained, toxin-free and ready for your next life-saving call.
Fire Station Extractor
This NFPA-compliant machine preserves and protects PPE, with dedicated slow-spin speeds and top-load convenience.Learn More
6 Gear PPE Drying Cabinet
Safely and efficiently dry your fire gear in our 6-Gear PPE Drying Cabinets, available for all budgets and fire department needs.Learn More
2 Gear PPE Drying Cabinet
Efficiently dry a wide range of fire PPE and turnout gear, without all the risks of traditional tumble-drying.Learn More
Fire Hose Washer
Remove hazardous toxins exposed in fires. Eliminate the manual work and resource drain of scrubbing hoses.Learn More
Exclusive Washers and Dryers for Fire and Rescue Crews
- Machines conform to NFPA 1851 guidelines
- Selectable time settings and slow-speed options
- Dries gear without radiant heat, tumbling or other conventional drying methods
- Provides extra storage space for cleaning hoses, boots and gloves, as needed
- Stainless steel inner and outer tubes
- Built-in floor drain to remove water drip off
- Flush mounted lockable slam latch
- Powder coated heavy duty steel construction
- Energy efficient 6kW heating element
- Operates on standard 240V single phase, 40 amp service
- 2-year limited warranty for 6-Gear and Hose drying cabinet
We’re Committed to Our Customers First
There’s a reason the world's largest brands trust Staber.
Years of Experience
Hear First-Hand From Our Customers
There’s a reason so many choose Staber.
Fire Department Supplier
Chief Kal Dienst
Highland Fire Department, Highland, AR
Industry-Leading Fire Station Products.
Discover what Staber can do for your fire department.
Or Call 800-848-6200